hello family and friends,
can you believe i'm actually setting up a blog. this is mainly because i can't talk to you all anymore, lol well not unless i want a huge phone bill.
The trip up was smooth and nice. Kids were great, didnt sleep until an hour before the plane landed but that worked out, again, in my favor. Aiden wanted to be picked up and i had an insanely heavy duffle bag, trying to get to baggage claim. You have to walk seriously like a mile to get there.. anyway, Aiden is crying, whining, on the floor, etc. to get picked up and I honestly couldn't. Everytime we came to a moving sidewalk, I put Aiden and the dufflebag down and wiped the buckets of sweat and makeup (freshly applied I might add) off my face. Aiden keep crying, while I half dragged him and the bag to customs. Of course the line was insanely long and there were 6 of us. Well here's the good part, because Aiden was on the floor crumpled in a heap crying "PICK ME UP!" This wonderful customs agent, opened the rope and ushered my gang through to the next booth available!! ROCK that... so we got through pretty dang fast and smoothly, grabbed our suitcases, on two trolleys and headed out into the new world. (oh yeah we forgot Mason suitcase, we finally picked it up, we are 3 hours away for the airport) The kids fell asleep on the way to the town but were eager to look and learn. So far they have exchanged their money (at a loss!) and have tried the crisps, fish and chips, sausage rolls, pastries and the not so yummy candy. They are adjusting great and Aiden is still worried I'm going to change his name to Pip. ( I have thought about it, because it's really cute).
Monday, March 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment